What is the Affordable Connectivity program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that is designed to help families & households who were negatively impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new benefit will connect eligible households to more job opportunities, healthcare services, virtual classrooms & much more!
If you are enrolled in any of the following programs:
- CalFresh, Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Pell Grant Recipients in the Current Year
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Income Eligibility - See Guide
How to Apply
- Please prepare to provide your zip code and email address to get started with the application. Other supporting documents may be requested regarding one of the above programs to get your automatic online approval.
- Follow this link and click APPLY at the top of the page or the green GET STARTED button. There is also a video on the page for further assistance.